We are committed to providing an accessible and usable website in compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). This website adheres to the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI) [http://www.w3.org/WAI], World Wide Consortium (W3C) and The Mobile Web Initiative guidelines wherever practicably possible within the interactive features offered.
Text Size To make the text easier to read on the website, you can change the text size using your computer keyboard or mouse. How to change the text size: • Hold down the CTRL key and press the minus (-) and plus (+) keys to decrease and increase the text size. Press the CTRL key and zero (0) keys to bring the text back to normal size.
- If your mouse has a wheel, pressing CTRL and using the wheel on your mouse scroll up or down to increase or decrease the text size.
- To customise your browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Safari, etc.) select ‘View’ from the menu bar/tab, and then select Text Size.
External Help with Accessibility
The Royal National Institution for the Blind
The Literacy Trust
The British Dyslexia Association
Document such as PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, etc. will open in a new browser tab/window or the default application depending on your local browser set-up. Click on the document link or icon to open. Right-click on the document or icon to open a ‘save’ option.
Dynamic and rich content
Dynamic (content from a database) and rich content (images, video, slideshows, etc.) may be embedded and served on this website. Third party apps (such as social sharing, video or apps to download) may be embedded and served on this website. The legal responsibility remains with you, the website user, to interact with and use third party material, data or apps safely.
Keyboard Short Cuts
For a list of the most common keyboard short cuts:
- Mozilla Firefox keyboard shortcuts
- Apple Operating systems, Apple's Universal Access Guide
- Internet Explorer Step-by-Step Tutorials for Microsoft guidance for versions 7, 8 and 9
- Google Chrome keyboard shortcuts (Linux, AppleMac and Windows)
This website is subject to our Terms and Conditions of Trade.